Date(s) - Dec 09,2019 - Dec 11,2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
I’M Hotel - 7862 Makati Ave, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila
PRojects IN Controlled Environments (PRINCE 2) is a leading non-proprietary methodology for project management recognized by various organizations globally. This 3-day course aims to immerse the participant in the PRINCE2 principles, themes, and processes. It also gives the participants some tips, tricks, and sample questions to prepare the participant to take the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam. This program also comes bundled with a certification exam accredited by APMG so you could come out of this program as a PRINCE2 Foundation certified project manager.
Duration 3- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Understand all aspects of the PRINCE2 methodology
• Know how to deliver projects on time, within budget and to defined quality requirements
• Effectively control the start, progress and closure of a project
• Integrate the PRINCE2 Principles and Themes into a project
• Establish a project organization with the appropriate stakeholders
• Apply planning processes that ensure alignment with project business case and quality requirements
• Prepare participants to pass the APMG Certificate exams
• Learning Consultants/Trainers
• Project Managers
• Service Launch Managers
• Managers of different divisions
• Anybody interested in and is likely to take up PM related profession
• Anyone keen to increase their knowledge on PM and increase their marketability
Registrations for this Virtual Classroom event are now done via Zoom.
Bookings have already been closed for this event.