Date(s) - Dec 11,2019 - Dec 12,2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
I’M Hotel - 7862 Makati Ave, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila
In spite the ongoing shift of the global market’s focus to automation and Artificial Intelligence, the life blood of all companies, regardless of sector or industry, remains its workforce. We understand the fundamental truth that the cogs drive the machine and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. In line with this, we also learn to value the role that our employees, particularly our production and front line staff, play in our organization’s drive to achieve its organizational goals. These precious resources require effective leadership and management in order to continue functioning at a high level. To achieve this, organizations invest heavily in leadership figures to provide a guiding hand to align employee output with their goals.
SAS Management, Inc. has developed this Operational Leadership Training Course to hone the core skills and develop the knowledge of the leaders in your organization tasked with managing your frontline and production staff. In our never-ending quest to bring value to our clients, the training syllabus we’ve constructed aims to properly equip your operational leadership team with the know-how and ability to drive the performance of your workforce in line with your organization’s goals and inspire them to achieve results aligned with the best interests of your stakeholders.
Two days, preferably consecutive
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to understand:
▪ Their duties and responsibilities as operational leaders in the organization
▪ The difference between leadership and management
▪ Various leadership styles and functions
▪ The fundamentals of communication, including types and barriers
▪ The importance of perception management and steps to change perception
▪ The principles of influence and how to apply them in their work
▪ The benefits of synergy in the workplace and how to leverage its potential
▪ The foundations of performance management and its tools
▪ The concept of coaching and mentoring, including goal-setting, benchmarking, continuous improvement and other techniques
▪ Fundamental tools for problem solving
This training is specifically constructed for any and all employees tasked with the supervision of staff, at any organizational level:
• Team Leaders and Supervisors
• Tactical and Strategic Leaders
• Department Heads
• Project Managers
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings are closed for this event.