Leading Projects in a VUCA world
Date(s) - Jun 11,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The world has changed. The way we do projects have changed. We are now in a VUCA world. How then do you lead projects in this new environment? This course provides you with a basic understanding on the current project environments and provides you with and introduction on the new leadership skills needed to face these challenges. This is a leadership course intended for project managers and business leaders alike, and blends the concepts of the PMBOK® Guide with other fields of study on Leadership.
For Project Management Professional (PMP)® certified professionals, completion of this course will earn you with 8 professional development units (PDU’s) in the Leadership track of PMI’s talent triangle.
Duration 1- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants should be able to:
• Explain the major shifts in the project environments from the last decade
• Use VUCA as a means of identifying project scenarios and environments
• Use the SIFT model to respond to ever changing needs
• Describe the ten new leadership skills that are needed in an uncertain world
• Apply the new leadership skills in the current project environments
• Experienced project managers whether PMP® certified or not
• Program and Portfolio Managers leading large complex teams
• Project Sponsors and/or major Project Stakeholders
• Company Executives, C-Level professionals and those leading strategy execution
Bookings are closed for this event.