ITIL® 2011 OSA Operational Support Analysis
Date(s) - Jun 18,2019 - Jun 21,2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
I’M Hotel - 7862 Makati Ave, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila
The ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) Certificate is part of the ITIL® Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management Certificate.
This 4 day course immerses students in the practical aspects of the ITIL® 2011 Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Operational Support and Analysis of services and service delivery.
Successful implementation of ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis best practices enables IT departments to reduce downtime and costs while improving customer satisfaction. The main process and function focus areas in this course include: Event Management, Incident Management, Request Management, Problem Management, and Access Management. You will learn how to plan, implement and optimize the Operational Support and Analysis processes and gain the skills required to take the ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis Certification Exam.
Duration 4-day program
At the end of the training, participants are expected to:
• Understand Service Management as a practice and how the processes within Operational Support and Analysis support the Service Lifecycle.
• Know the important role of ITIL Operational Support and Analysis in service provision and understanding how the in-scope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes.
• Comprehend the activities, methods, and functions used in each of the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes
• Know how to apply Operational Support and Analysis processes, activities, and functions to achieve operational excellence Determine the importance of accounting in business transaction
• Measure ITIL Operational Support and Analysis performance
• Understand the importance of IT security and how it supports ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
• Understand technology and implementation requirements in support of Operational
Registrations for this Virtual Classroom event are now done via Zoom.
Bookings have already been closed for this event.