Incident, Problem and Change Management (IPC)
Date(s) - Mar 23,2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
City Garden Grand Hotel, Makati City - 8008 Makati Ave. cor. Kalayaan Avenue,
The primary goal of IT Service Management is to deliver quality services that enable desired business outcomes. To accomplish this, the Incident Management process is therefore very important in the running of an IT service as a way of minimizing the impact of incidents on the quality of service. The main aim is to get a user back to full operation as soon as possible.
Problem Management is used to resolve a root cause of one or more incidents. While a work-around may be sufficient in the short term to solve an incident and resume normal service it is ideal to find a long term solution and so prevent future incidents.
The purpose of change management is to respond to the customer’s changing business requirements while maximizing value and reducing incidents, disruption and rework
If you want to increase the value of your IT services to the business, you should focus first on these customer facing processes.
Duration 1- Day Program
At the end of the training, participants are expected to:
- Identify the principles and concepts of IT Service Management based on ITIL®
- Identify the best practices of implementing Incident, Problem and Change Management in an organization.
- Define the terminology used in ITIL®
- Identify the concepts and definitions used in the Service Lifecycle.
- Define the roles, processes, and components within key areas of IT Service Management based on ITIL®
The target group of the IPC program is drawn from:
- Service Desk Professionals, Change Managers or Individuals who requires understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program.
Registrations for this Virtual Classroom event are now done via Zoom.
Bookings have already been closed for this event.