Rescheduling, Cancellation and Refund Policies
In case SAS Management, Inc. reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegates are:
- 100% refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate’s schedule.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of a scheduled training.
- The delegates, if they so wish, can send a replacement. However, this should be intimated to SAS Management, Inc. at least 3 days prior to the event.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the rescheduling request is received 7 days prior (or more), 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 7 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed. However, the delegate can send a replacement instead.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Thank you for buying our courses. We ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our courses, whether it is an instructor-led or self-paced training.
Our refund policy is as follows:
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
For Self-Paced Learning
Raise refund request within 7 days of purchase of course. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 25% content or downloaded the E-Book.
For Instructor-Led Training
Raise refund request within 7 days of commencement of the first batch you are eligible to attend. Money-back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 25% content of an e-learning course or has attended Online Classrooms/received recordings for more than 1 day.
Also, in case a user downloads the e-book for the course, the money-back guarantee will be void.
If you raise a refund request after 7 days but within 30 days of purchasing the course, you will receive 75% of the total fees paid by you. However, no refund will be provided if you raise a request beyond 30 days of purchasing the course.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
SAS Management, Inc., reserves the right to postpone, reschedule, cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness, force majeure events (like inclement weather, earthquakes, political instability, etc.) or other extenuating circumstances.
- Training candidates whose cancellation request is received in excess of 14 days prior to the start date of the training activity will incur no liabilities.
- Training candidates whose cancellation request is received within 8 to14 days prior to the start date of the training activity will incur an administration fee equal to 50% of the obligated fee.
- If a cancellation is done by the training candidate within 7 days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
One substitute is permitted per registrant for the entire course; daily substitutions are not permitted. SAS Management, Inc. must be notified at least three (3) days prior to the first day of the course when a substitution will occur. SAS Management, Inc. will also allow the registration fee to be applied to a different SAS Management, Inc. sponsored course. This request must be made in writing, subject to approval by SAS Management, Inc., and can be used turning a period of time not exceeding 18 months from the original course registration.
Refund requests can be initiated in two ways:
- From “My Orders” section, click on “Initiate Refund” opposite the specific item of an order. This will work when item quantity is just one.
- In case item quantity is more than one, please reach out to our support team through our Contact Us section on the website.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post-intimation by the customer.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the refund request is approved by SAS Management, Inc.