Date(s) - Aug 07,2018 - Aug 08,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This two-day workshop focuses on enabling the participant to deliver presentations that stick and are effective. It zeroes in on the most basic (but often unused) concepts of presenting and gives the participant practical tips on creating his or her personal presentation style. By completing this course, the participant will be equipped to present in any situation, from the boardroom to the elevator.
Duration 2- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Understand the basic concepts of presentations
• Know how to prepare for presentations of any kind
• Know how to deliver the best type of presentation
• Experience conducting presentations to a live audience
• Conduct and receive live feedback on their presentation skills
• Business Leaders, Executives and Professionals
• Sales Executives and Managers
• Technical Managers who need to conduct presentations
• Any professional who would want to be able to conduct powerful presentations
Bookings are closed for this event.