ITIL® 2011 Intermediate Lifecycle Certificate in Service Operations (SO)
Date(s) - Mar 13,2018 - Mar 16,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The ITIL Service Operation Certificate Course is one of five lifecycle courses that fit into the intermediate stream for ITIL certification. It is a free-standing qualification but it is also a module contributing to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management Certificate.
This certification is aimed at people involved with the management and control of Service Operation and, as such, does not cover process details in great depth. (For that level of information see the ITIL Expert Qualification: Operational Support and Analysis Certificate).
Please be aware, this course also provides 21 Hours of Contact Education/Professional Development Units towards PMI PMP certification/re-certification.
Duration 4 Day Program
At the end of this training, participants should be able to:
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL Service Operation (SO) Exam
- Plan key activities for ITIL Service Operation processes
- Maintain stability in SO while allowing for changes in design, scale, scope and service
- Support operations through new models and architectures
- Evaluate SO processes with critical success factors and KPIs
- Individuals who have their ITIL v3 Foundation certificate (or the ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge certificate) and want to purse the Intermediate and Advanced level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals and/or operational staff who require a deep, practical understanding of the Operational Support and Analysis processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization. For example, operational staff involved in Service Portfolio Management, Service Catalogue Management, Service Level management, Demand Management, Supplier Management, Financial Management, and Business Relationship Management.
- IT professionals involved in IT Service Management implementation and improvement programs.
- Typical roles, including (but not restricted to) IT professionals, IT/business managers, IT/business process owners, and IT practitioners.
Bookings are closed for this event.