Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) has emerged as an important new business trend. It is a structured and disciplined approach aligning strategy, processes, people, technology and knowledge with the purpose of evaluating and managing the uncertainties the enterprise faces as it creates value. With the recent developments in the ISO standards, particularly in QMS (9001), EMS (14001) and Energy (50001), which includes a risk-based culture, the value of understanding on how it can systematically integrate within these processes add significant value to the organization across all levels, establishing a risk-based culture from process to practice.
This 2-day awareness course on the guidelines on Enterprise Risk Management places its emphasis on how this concept carefully integrates within the organization system– from policies to practice. As it is a guideline document, a brief introduction on the tools used for risk assessment will also be presented to identify which tools will best meet the organization’s objectives.
2 - Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the concept of Risk management, its principles, framework and process
- Internalize the activities involved in the development of Risk Management within the organization
- Introduce the known practices and techniques in conducting risk assessment
- Acquire ideas on harmonizing Risk Management with other management systems
- C- Level Executives/ Top Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Business Processes Managers/ Specialists
- Supply Chain managers/ Specialists
- Risk Management practitioners
- Operations manager/ specialists
- Risk management practitioners from the finance and insurance sector
- Interested professionals
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.