The Six Sigma Yellow Belt operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects.
This 2-day program on Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification will help you understand and implement six sigma improvement methodologies for internal process improvement through independent projects and support your black belts in large cross-functional projects leading to Organizational success. It will help you to lead and execute process level improvement initiatives, drive quantified success, achieve improved customer satisfaction through appropriate measurement and help the Organization achieve increased productivity & profits.
DMAIC methodology is used to maximize cost savings using Statistical Process Control.
The DMAIC (D-Define, M-Measure, A-Analyze, I- Identify, C-Control) methodology is presented with case studies and examples drawn from business processes.
2 - Day program
Upon completion of this workshop you will understand:
- Gain comprehensive knowledge about six sigma and its applicability to operational areas
- Understand the DMAIC methodology, the various process improvement tools and techniques used at different stages and how to effectively use them
- Learn how to develop a clear project charter and contribute to the success of any process improvement initiative
- Learn how to review the project, analyze its performance, team dynamics, efficiency and outcomes.
- Contribute to Organizational improvement and profitability by helping improve product quality and customer satisfaction
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate
- Any professional expressing interest to master the basic skills of the SSGB and is implementing a six sigma project within the organization
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.