SAS Management, Inc., a PMI-Authorized Training Partner (PMI-ATP)
SAS Management, Inc., has just unlocked a badge from the prestigious Project Management Institute: the Project Management Institute-Authorized Training Partner (PMI-ATP).
We have been delivering the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep, PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, PMP® Bridge courses for a number of years already. PMP® is being run on a monthly basis, helping project managers earn knowledge in the gold standard in project management, based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
Fresh from the oven, the badge, issued today, 12 March 2021, is earned by organizations with the following criteria:
- Organizations must be a legal business entity for 3 years and pass a background and credit check.
- Must have documented customer resolution issue process.
- Must use PMI-provided course content for PMP® exam prep courses.
- Instructors must complete Authorized Training Partner Train the Trainer – PMP® Exam Prep to teach PMP® exam prep courses.
- Instructors must be certified PMP® credential holders and be in good standing with PMI and possess agile project experience to teach PMP® exam prep courses.
You may check the badge here.
For 2021, here are the following training dates:
April 12-16, 2021
May 10-14, 2021
June 7-11, 2021
July 12-16, 2021
August 9-13, 2021
September 13-17, 2021
October 11-15, 2021
November 8-12, 2021
December 13-17, 2021
All training sessions are delivered online until further notice.
For inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com.
PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute (PMI).