Lean Manufacturing is a proven approach to reduce waste and streamline operations. It reduces the time from customer order to manufacturing and delivering products by eliminating non-value adding activities in the production stream. Lean Manufacturing embraces a philosophy of continually increasing the proportion of value added activity of your business through ongoing waste elimination.
This course integrates fundamental management techniques, existing improvement efforts and technical tools under a disciplined approach focused on Kaizen-Continuous Improvement. Lean manufacturing has turned motion reduction into a science and an art. This carefully structured hands-on workshop equips managers with the vital skills they need to implement a lean manufacturing programme.
2 - Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Acquire deeper understanding of the concept and significance of Lean Manufacturing
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to implement Lean Manufacturing
- Identify where improvement projects could be directed in your own company
- Develop action plans to establish the lean drive
- QA/QC practitioners
- Process Engineers
- Product Engineers and design team leaders
- Quality managers
- Production personnel and Managers
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.