ITIL Practitioner, the new addition to ITIL, has been developed with the aim to help organizations and individuals increase the value they obtain from ITIL through practical guidance to adopt and adapt the framework to support the business.
Upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to ITIL Foundation certification, including the ITIL Foundation exam, candidates gain knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
It is the next step for professional who have obtained the ITIL Foundation qualification and have already learned the basics of IT Service Management. Through ITIL Practitioner they will find out how adopt and adapt the ITIL framework within day-to-day situations and responsibilities.
Key benefits of ITIL Practitioner
- Provides practical guidance on how to introduce, apply & adapt ITIL within an organization
- Offers new practical techniques to make a difference in a workplace
- Helps individuals leverage Continual Service Improvement (CSI) to maximize the benefits of ITIL & make a measurable impact
- Prerequisites: ITIL Foundation
- Multiple Choice, Scenario-based exam
- Bloom’s Levels 2 to 4
- 135 Minutes
- 40 Questions
- This ITIL Practitioner course is a training and certification exam bundle.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.