This one-day training course places its emphasis on how this concept carefully integrates within the organization system– from policies to practice. Further, the techniques mentioned are based on globally accepted best practice in risk management, which can be used in any industry sectors and applicable in various processes.
1 - Day Program
- Appreciate the concept of Managing issues, its framework and process
- Internalize the activities involved in (risk) and issues management within the organization
- Gain an insight on issues and how can it influence the business
- Properly identify and/or escalate issues
- Develop ways in finding win-win solutions
- (Proactively) deal with clients, address the issues and close
- Monitor, measure, document and improve the activities involved in the management of issues
Department Heads and managers, or any employee dealing with issues on a day-to-day basis.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.