This course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an information security management systems (ISMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2013, as well as the best practices for implementing the information security controls of the eleven domains of the ISO 27002. This training also helps to understand how ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 27002 relate with ISO 27003 (Guidelines for the implementation of an ISMS), ISO 27004 (Measurement of information security) and ISO 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).
2 - Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the implementation of an Information Security Management System in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001
- Understand the relationship between an Information Security Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage an Information Security Management System
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to contribute in implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001
- Members of an information security team
- IT professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of an Information security Management System (ISMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO/ IEC 27001 Standard
- Technicians involved in operations related to an ISMS
- CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.