Safety measures for participants in our public training classes
During this current COVID-19 situation, SAS Management, Inc. will be enhancing precautionary measures to safeguard our community and reduce risk of exposure to our trainees, trainers, staff and visitors.
SAS Management, Inc. ensures that the following measures are done:
- All trainees, trainers, visitors, and employees are to fill out the Health and Travel Declaration Form.
- The body temperature of each hotel guest (including our participants) is taken before entering the hotel lobby;
- Prior to each training day, the training rooms are sprayed with a powerful disinfectant and/or 70% ethyl alcohol. Surfaces such as door knobs, chairs, and table surfaces are wiped with alcohol. The training rooms are again sprayed with alcohol during break times (10:30AM, 1:30PM, and 3:30PM);
- An air purifier will be running during the entire course per room. There will be a soft humming noise, but the sound should not interrupt the class;
- An alcohol-based hand rub will be available for everyone’s use. The bottles can be found at the entrance and also inside every training room;
- Encourage participants and employees to practice proper respiratory hygiene and frequently wash their hands;
- Encourage participants and fellow employees who are unwell to see a medical specialist;
- Play videos regarding proper hygiene as a frequent reminder to participants and employees; and,
- Travel declaration is obtained from employees on travel history/upcoming plans to China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Switzerland, The United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Greece, Iceland, Thailand, Iran, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Egypt, United States of America, and Canada (all countries with more than 50 confirmed cases, based on the World Health Organization’s latest Situation Report, 9 March 2020).
There may be some inconveniences as these preventive steps are taken. We are thankful, with your cooperation, we can ensure that our training classes remain safe and free from the CoVid-19 virus.
Please visit this page from time to time for further updates. (Last update: 10 March 2020)