Date(s) - Aug 22,2019 - Aug 23,2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
I’M Hotel - 7862 Makati Ave, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila
Indeed, sales is the lifeblood of most companies and sales management is a key to making the sales work well. Great sales managers know how to create superior sales cultures. They are skilled at identifying top salespeople, adept at training and sales team coaching and motivating salespeople to consistently hit or exceed sales goals. Has your company equipped its sales managers with the skills and tools they need to improve sales performance and profits?
This 2-day workshop on Sales Management, complete with sales management and sales team coaching exercises, will teach you how to implement successful sales techniques and methodologies, gaining buy-in from salespeople, providing feedback in a manner that will be effective in improving performance, setting goals, identifying individual motivators, developing realistic success measures and consistently achieving corporate sales targets.
Duration 2 – Day Program
At the end of the 16-hour Program, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to improve sales results by implementing a behaviorally based performance management
- Know how to prioritize management actions by learning comprehensive sales management
- Understand how to manage the activities of your sales team and plot their direction with precision
- Learn to develop the full potential of your team with proven sales coaching techniques
- Learn how to sculpt a decisive, flexible, and effective leadership style
- Know how to use training to empower salespeople with key selling skills
- Understand what are the effective motivators for your sales team
- Embrace commitment in building a team of great sales professionals
- Sales Managers or anyone with functions in managing, planning, recruiting, motivating and controlling a sales force / sales team in an organization
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings are closed for this event.