Date(s) - Jul 16,2018 - Jul 17,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cyber Resilience is the ability for an organization to resist, respond to and recover from attacks that will impact the information they require to do business. RESILIA™ is a best practice, developed by AXELOS and supported by a qualification scheme, to build cyber resilience skills across an organization.
Based on the Cyber Resilience Best Practice guide, RESILIA™ offeres practical knowledge to enhance existing management strategies and helps align cyber resilience with IT operations, security and incident management. Usin the ITIL 2011 lifecycle it develops the skills and insights needed to detect, respond to – and recover from – cyber-attacks.
Duration 2- Day Program
Resilia Practitioner level is an additional two-day/15-hour course which equips individuals with practical skills to achieve the best balance of risk, cost, operational benefits and flexibility within an organization.
RESILIA certification will help you to:
• Be able to carry out risk management.
• Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience strategy and align these with IT Service Management (ITSM).
• Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience design and align these with ITSM.
• Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience transition and align these with ITSM.
• Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience operation and align these with ITSM.
• Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience continual improvement and align these with ITSM.
• Be able to evaluate need for segregation of duties and dual controls.
The certification is aimed at professionals with responsibility for IT and security functions or risk and compliance operations within orgaization.
Other core business areas including HR, Finance, Procurement, Operations and Marketing, will also benefit from having cyber resilience expertise within their teams.
RESILIA™ Foundation Certification.
For more information please contact ( +63 ) 926-041-7929 (GLOBE) / ( +632 ) 218-2070 (DL) or email email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.