Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep (Cebu)
Date(s) - Nov 18,2019 - Nov 22,2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Harolds Hotel - C. Rosal St, Cebu City, Cebu
This 4 day course is aimed at providing the participant with a complete understanding on project management as described by the Project Management Institutes’ (PMI)® A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK ® Guide) 6th Edition. Participants are immersed in sample questions used in the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam as well as how to tackle these questions. A mock exam is also provided to simulate the exam environment and assess the level of preparedness of the participant. However, unlike other review courses, the PMP® Review Course also tackles project management from a real-world view rather than just focusing on the PMP® Exam. Concepts and project scenarios are used in a group setting to simulate real world application of project management. Not only will the participant be prepared to take on the PMP® Exam, he will also become a better project manager – which is the bottom line of what organizations really need.
Duration 4- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Understand the basic concepts and fundamentals of projects and project management
• Have a thorough knowledge of project management as stated in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) 6th Edition
• Prepare the participant to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam
• New project managers wanting to have a complete view of project management
• Experienced project managers wanting to take the PMP certification exam or those who have been managing projects but lack training
• Project members wanting to become future project managers
• Senior managers leading project managers
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings are closed for this event.