Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep
Date(s) - Jul 08,2019 - Jul 12,2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
I’M Hotel - 7862 Makati Ave, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila
This 5-day course is aimed at providing the participant with a complete understanding on project management as described by the Project Management Institutes’ (PMI)® A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK ® Guide) 6th Edition. Participants are immersed in sample questions used in the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam as well as how to tackle these questions. A mock exam is also provided to simulate the exam environment and assess the level of preparedness of the participant. However, unlike other review courses, the PMP® Review Course also tackles project management from a real-world view rather than just focusing on the PMP® Exam. Concepts and project scenarios are used in a group setting to simulate real world application of project management. Not only will the participant be prepared to take on the PMP® Exam, he will also become a better project manager – which is the bottom line of what organizations really need.
Duration 5- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Understand the basic concepts and fundamentals of projects and project management
• Have a thorough knowledge of project management as stated in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) 6th Edition
• Prepare the participant to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam
• New project managers wanting to have a complete view of project management
• Experienced project managers wanting to take the PMP certification exam or those who have been managing projects but lack training
• Project members wanting to become future project managers
• Senior managers leading project managers
PMBOK and PMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Registrations for this Virtual Classroom event are now done via Zoom.
Bookings have already been closed for this event.