Date(s) - Jun 13,2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
I’M Hotel - 7862 Makati Ave, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila
Successful organizations are those that have a largescale approach to talent and performance management who are able to link tools, systems, people and processes together to motivate employees to work at their greatest, keep them aligned with the corporate objectives, and build future leaders throughout the enterprise. This course will help manager build their confidence and gives you a toolkit of essential skills and techniques that can be applied immediately back in the workplace. This will also help manager and supervisors to get the best performance from the people they are trusted to lead by managing people, priorities, and projects more productively. The success or failure of any organization is closely linked to the application of both the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills within sound management principles. Managing and supervising people can be a daunting experience, as the list of responsibilities are endless, from leading and motivating your team to dealing with difficult people and managing poor performance. Upon returning to work, you will feel more confident in your management abilities and about motivating your team.
This program is one of the company’s comprehensive leadership development training programs. This will teach you how to stop managing and start leading; and, as a result, make you a vital part to your organization’s future. Investing in leadership training will help build your team’s management fundamentals, which will ensure you are more than likely to have a bright career path ahead of you
Duration 1 – Day Program
At the end of the 8-hour Program, participants will be able to:
- Better understand the role of leaders in achieving organizational goals;
- Learn how to manage a performance discussion to improve the performance of your team
- Learn how to use time management and delegation effectively
- Learn how to motivate, manage and lead your team to deliver results
- Learn how to deal more effectively and confidently with conflict situations
- Learn how to lead and not manage
- Learn to communicate better to empower teams and influence people towards better performance.
- Know why people perform like they do – however positive or negative
- Learn how to accept change in different levels of organization.
Our Leadership Training programs benefits anyone who interacts with internal or external customers, project team leaders, employees who serve on teams or managers who want to enhance other skills through team leadership development in order to achieve outstanding results.