PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Date(s) - Nov 20,2019 - Nov 22,2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Harolds Hotel - C. Rosal St, Cebu City, Cebu
This 3-day course is aimed at providing the participant with a basic knowledge on the management of Agile projects as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® and prepares him to take the Project Management Institute – Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification exam. This course satisfies the 21 contact hour’s requirements for the certification exam.
Duration 3- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Understand the basic concepts and fundamentals of agile projects
• Understand the various domains and tasks of managing agile projects
• Understand the various tools and techniques used in managing agile projects
• Understand the various knowledge and skills necessary to manage agile projects
• Prepare themselves for taking the PMI-ACP® certification exam
• Project Managers working on projects using an Agile methodology
• Project Coordinators and Project Leaders working on Agile projects
• Software Architects, Business Analysts, QA Managers, Systems Implementers working on Agile projects
• Network and Infrastructure Managers, IT Managers on Agile projects
• Anyone keen to increase their knowledge on project management using the Agile approach
*PMI and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Managment Institute, Inc.
Registrations for this Virtual Classroom event are now done via Zoom.
Bookings have already been closed for this event.