Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Days 13-16)
Date(s) - Oct 17,2018 - Oct 20,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
With the contact centers driving the economy right now in a substantially competitive marketplace, a very tight control over processes and overall performance is very critical for continued success. This requires the management approach, performance improvement mindset and quality culture to be rigorous, customer oriented and data-driven to achieve measurable results.
This 16-day Black Belt training and certification workshop program is delivered in four blocks of five days each with specific focus on the IT / ITES industries (including BPOs and Call centres) primarily helping them achieve the above-mentioned characteristics. This program provides the participants an in-depth understanding of tools and methods in the Six Sigma body of knowledge and their application in an ITES environment. The tools are introduced along with hands-on exercises and case studies to ensure rapid learning and knowledge retention.
16 – days (self-paced learning)
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Gain comprehensive knowledge about six sigma and its applicability to operational areas
- Understand the DMAIC methodology, the various process improvement tools and techniques used at different stages and how to effectively use them
- Learn how to develop a clear project charter and contribute to the success of any process improvement initiative
- Learn how to review the project, analyze its performance, team dynamic, efficiency and outcomes.
- Contribute to Organizational improvement and profitability by helping improve product quality and customer satisfaction
Any professional expressing interest to master the basic skills of the SSBB and is implementing a Six Sigma project within the organization.
|Every Thurs-Sat- June 21-23, 28-30, July 5-7, 12-14, 19-21, 27, 2018|
Bookings are closed for this event.