ITIL® Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
Date(s) - Apr 17,2018 - Apr 20,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The ITIL Framework is a source of good practice in service management. ITIL is used by
organisations world-wide to establish and improve capabilities in service management. Service
Management is a set of specialised organisational capabilities for providing value to customers in
the form of services. The capabilities take the form of functions and processes for managing
services over a lifecycle, with specializations in strategy, design, transition, operation and
continual service improvement. The capabilities represent a service organisation’s capacity,
competency and confidence for action. The act of transforming resources into valuable services
is at the core of service management. Without these capabilities, a service organisation is merely
a bundle of resources that by itself has relatively low intrinsic value for customers.
The ITIL Lifecycle in Continual Service Improvement Certificate is one of five courses that fit into
the lifecycle stream of the ITIL certification. This certification is intended to enable the holders of
the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management to acquire the skills needed to begin
the practical application of the concepts, covered by this course, in support of the Service
Duration 4- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants should be able to:
• How to use the Continual Service Improvement Approach
• Key activities of the Seven-Step Improvement Process
• How to identify critical success factors, risks and challenges
• Measuring and reporting frameworks such as Balanced Scorecard and SWOT analysis
• Importance of Knowledge Management and Service Level Management in continual
• Creating Return on Investment
• Key measurements and service reporting
• Roles and responsibilities to support the improvement process
• Technology and implementation considerations for Continual Service Improvement
• Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL Continual Service
Improvement phase of the ITIL core lifecycle and how it may be implemented to
enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation.
• IT professionals working within or about to enter a Continual Service Improvement
environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and
• Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management for which this
qualification is one of the prerequisite modules.
• Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master if IT Service Management for
which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
Bookings are closed for this event.