ITIL® 2011 Release, Control and Validation (RCV)
Date(s) - Dec 18,2018 - Dec 21,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
In today’s dynamic business climate, service outages cause real bottom line impact to the business. Mature processes are critical in enabling IT organizations to smoothly transition new and changed services into production, helping to ensure stability for IT and the business. The ITIL capability course – Release, Control and Validation (RCV) – provides the best practice process knowledge required to build, test and deploy successful IT services.
This Four (4) day course provides in-depth knowledge of the ITIL RCV areas: Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Validation and Testing, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Request Fulfillment, Change Evaluation and Knowledge Management.
Duration 4 day program
Upon successful completion learners will understand:
• Service Transition purpose, objectives and scope
• Activities related to overall transition planning and ongoing support
• RCV processes: Change, Service Asset and Configuration, Knowledge, Release and Deployment Management, along with Service Validation and Testing, Change Evaluation and Request Fulfillment
• RCV roles and responsibilities
• Technology and implementation considerations
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks
• IT professionals, business managers and process owners who require a deep understanding of the Release, Control and Validation processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization
• Individuals seeking to achieve the ITIL Master or ITIL Expert Certification
• The ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management
• Two (2) to four (4) years professional experience with service management
Bookings are closed for this event.