IT Security Awareness
Date(s) - Dec 16,2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
I’M Hotel - 7862 Makati Ave, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila
This training enables participants to have a solid foundation of knowledge about Internet Security. It will help participants understand the best practices in using the internet to protect their the entire organization and their personal data as well.
1-day training event
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Understand the importance of Information Security
• Know methods in protecting data and browsing the internet safely
• Know how to use social networking sites without worrying about their personal information being stolen
• Understand the different types of malware, how each of them affects the computer and how to protect the computer from these malware
• Understand the concepts in securing email connections
• Understand the Data Privacy Act and the need to comply
Every employee of any organization
Registrations for this Virtual Classroom event are now done via Zoom.
Bookings have already been closed for this event.