ISO/IEC 27001:2013- Information Security Management Systems- Fundamentals
Date(s) - May 27,2019 - May 28,2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
I’M Hotel - 7862 Makati Ave, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila
This course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an information security management systems (ISMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2013, as well as the best practices for implementing the information security controls of the eleven domains of the ISO 27002. This training also helps to understand how ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 27002 relate with ISO 27003 (Guidelines for the implementation of an ISMS), ISO 27004 (Measurement of information security) and ISO 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).
Duration 2- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Understand the implementation of an Information Security Management System in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001
• Understand the relationship between an Information Security Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
• Know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage an Information Security Management System
• Acquire the necessary knowledge to contribute in implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001
• Members of an information security team
• IT professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of an Information security Management System (ISMS)
• Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO/ IEC 27001 Standard
• Technicians involved in operations related to an ISMS
• CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings are closed for this event.