Good Housekeeping with 7S
Date(s) - Jun 20,2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The popular acronym for good housekeeping practices, or 5S, is derived from five Japanese words with each describing efficient steps that can be taken to give one the most productivity in a workplace or environment. Since its inception, the practice has its proven advantages from process to people. In the context of health and wellness, having a clutter-free workplace reduces individual stress as a result of a well-groomed workplace and enhances productivity. Since then, the practice of good housekeeping has evolved into many derivatives, such as 7S- which includes Safety and Spirit.
This one-day training serves as a refresher course for practicing organizations and serves as a formal orientation to the course for employees. Using a practical approach, the course design is a combination of both concepts and practice.
Duration 1 – Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Emphasize the importance of having a quality workplace standard, record and facility management system using 7S Good housekeeping techniques
- Acquire basic knowledge on how to implement a quality workplace standard as well as housekeeping standards for records and facility management
- Simulate the implementation of 7S program using the current setup of operational indicators (tailored-fit examples) and
- Implement and install basic measures of 7S good housekeeping in consideration of the proven success factors in other industries, while eliminating, if not minimizing, the prospective inhibitors
- Quality control teams
- Production Supervisors/ Managers
- Document controllers
- Key organizational staff