Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
Date(s) - Dec 02,2019 - Dec 06,2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
I’M Hotel - 7862 Makati Ave, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila
The Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH v10) program, currently on its 10th iteration, is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training program that will provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification.
Duration 5 – Day Program
At the end of the course, the participant will learn about:
1. Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
2. Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
3. Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
4. Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
5. System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
6. Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
7. Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
8. Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
9. Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
10. DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
11. Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
12. Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures.
13. Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures.
14. SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools.
15. Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
16. Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools.
17. Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
18. Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
19. Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
20. Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
21. Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s
network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
22. Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely.
This course will be beneficial to:
Security officers / auditors
Anyone who is concerned about the integrity of their network infrastructure
Registrations for this Virtual Classroom event are now done via Zoom.
Bookings have already been closed for this event.