Business Phone Etiquette
Date(s) - Feb 19,2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
City Garden Grand Hotel, Makati City - 8008 Makati Ave. cor. Kalayaan Avenue,
Today’s ultra-competitive market leaves very little space for error in terms of how we manage our customers. The rapidly evolving discipline of customer service has introduced new ideas, strategies, methods and concepts to fuel many an organization’s drive for a world-class customer experience. However, sometimes, it pays to get back to the basics: a polite, helpful discussion with your customers can often mean so much more than any groundbreaking psychological techniques when interacting with your client base.
This training course will provide its target audience with the skill set and knowledge required to develop their interpersonal skills while interacting with your customers over the phone with a focus on achieving client satisfaction through a customer centric approach. Our Business Phone Etiquette program will seek to educate its audience on how to effectively and confidently handle calls, build rapport and establish an emotional connection with your end customers to not only fuel a favorable customer experience, but also to potentially open new business opportunities and expand your client base.
- Understanding the basic concepts of socially-acceptable behavior and interpersonal decorum.
- Learn the fundamentals of communication, as well as their types and channels.
- Adopt a customer-centric mindset and understand the significance of customer satisfaction
to your organization.
- Understand the key elements of phone etiquette and how to apply them in your work.
- Incorporate phone functions into your call handling approach.
- Learn the various customer types and construct customized approaches for each.
- Incorporate best practices to complement your customer handling approach and complaints
Download the course outline: Business Phone Etiquette
Book your seat/s NOW!
Bookings are closed for this event.