This 4 day course is aimed at providing the participant with a complete understanding on project management as described by the Project Management Institutes’ (PMI)® A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledg e (PMBOK® Guide) 5th Edition . Participants are immersed in sample questions used in the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam as well as how to tackle these questions. A mock exam is also provided to simulate the exam environment and assess the level of preparedness of the participant. However, unlike other review courses, the PMP® Review Course also tackles project management from a real-world view rather than just focusing on the PMP® Exam. Concepts and project scenarios are used in a group setting to simulate real world application of project management. Not only will the participant be prepared to take on the PMP Exam, he will also become a better project manager – which is the bottom line of what organizations really need.
4 - Day Program
- Understand the basic concepts and fundamentals of projects and project management
- Have a thorough knowledge of project management as stated in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) 5th Edition
- Prepare the participant to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam
- New project managers wanting to have a complete view of project management
- Experienced project managers wanting to take the PMP® certification exam or those who have been managing projects but lack training
- Project members wanting to become future project managers
- Senior managers leading project managers
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.