This 2 day course is aimed at providing the participant with a basic knowledge on project management as described by the Project Management Institutes’ (PMI)® A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) 6th Edition. Participants go through the five Project Management Process Groups and are given key points, activities, tools and techniques of each process group. At the end of this course, participants will be better prepared to take on their first projects.
2 - Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts and fundamentals of projects and project management
- Understand the role of the Project Manager and his importance in projects
- Understand the project management knowledge areas and what the PM should focus on
- Understand the Project Life Cycle and its relationship with the 5 process groups
- Understand the basic tools, techniques, and deliverables used in a project
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinators and Project Leaders
- Professionals doing project management related work
- Anybody interested in and is likely to take up PM related profession
- Anyone keen to increase their knowledge on PM and increase their marketability
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and a representative from SAS Management will contact you.