This 1 day course is aimed at providing the participant with a basic knowledge on project management as described by the Project Management Institutes’ (PMI)® A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) 5th Edition. Participants go through the five Project Management Process Groups and are given key points, activities, tools and techniques of each process group. The course also provides some insights on typical pitfalls and challenges by project managerrs on their projects.
1 - Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Learn the basics of project management and acquire a working knowledge on how project management principles are applied in the work place
- Understand the project life cycle and the basic tools and techniques needed by project managers
- Project Managers projects
- Project Coordinators and Project Leaders
- Software Architects, Business Analysts, QA Managers, Systems Implementers
- Network and Infrastructure Managers, IT Managers
- Anyone keen to increase their knowledge on PM and increase their marketability
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.