PRINCE2® – Project Management
Providing guidance that gives individuals and organizations the essentials of running a project, PRINCE2 is easy to learn and a flexible method that can adapt to all types of project.
What is PRINCE2®?
PRINCE2® (Projects In Controlled Environments) is a process-based methodology that provides the essentials for project management.
PRINCE2 is widely used internationally and is the de-facto project management standard for public projects in the UK.
It is a generic best practice tool that can be tailored to the needs of any organisation and can be used for the management of projects of any type and scale.
The PRINCE2® qualification comprises different levels of certification:
The PRINCE2® Foundation Certification is suitable for individuals who want to demonstrate they have sufficient understanding of the PRINCE2 methodology and can work effectively as part of a team or with a project management team within a PRINCE2 supporting environment.
The PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate is also a pre-requisite for individuals wishing to achieve the PRINCE2 Practitioner Qualification.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification is suitable for individuals who want to demonstrate they have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor the PRINCE2 methodology in a scenario situation.
To take the exam, you need to have passed the PRINCE2 Foundation exam, even on the same day. Alternatively, AXELOS recognizes Project Management qualifications by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and the International Project Management Association (IPMA). To qualify as a pre-requisite the relevant certifications need to be current.
PRINCE2® Related Downloads
PRINCE2 Sample Papers
- PRINCE2 Principles, Processes & Themes Content provided by PEOPLECERT and Knowledge Train
- A simple PRINCE2® Glossary
- It's All About Winning
- PRINCE2 and Governance White Paper
- Using PRINCE2™ and MSP® Together
- PRINCE2™ Business Benefits
- PRINCE2® and the National and International Standards
- Agile Project Management: Integrating DSDM into an existing PRINCE2 environment
- Integrating Six Sigma and PRINCE2 2009
- Using PRINCE2™ to Manage US Federal Government IT Projects
- Programme and Project Accountability: The Governance of Capital Investments
- PRINCE2 and Governance
- PRINCE2, the PMBOK® Guide and ISO 21500: 2012
- The impact of behaviour on project delivery
- PRINCE2 and the National and International Standards
- PRINCE2 in One Thousand Words
PRINCE2 Case Studies
- British Council: PRINCE2 2009 Pilot Case Study
- GDF SUEZ E&P UK
- Use of PRINCE2® by Scheidt & Bachmann GmbH
- PRINCE2 Implementation project: Achieving excellence through employee Development
- The Port of Rotterdam and Maasvlakte 2
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe GmbH Embedding PRINCE2® for business transformation
PRINCE2 Related Videos
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.