ITIL® – IT Service Management
ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL can help individuals and organizations use IT to realize business change, transformation and growth.
What is ITIL®?
Developed by the Cabinet Office, ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management (ITSM) in the world, with more than 2,000,000 certified people, as it provides a cohesive set of best practices, drawn from the public and private sectors worldwide.
ITIL enables you to fully benefit from proven best practices in IT and is relevant to anyone involved in the delivery or support of IT services.
ITIL is aligned with various international quality standards including ISO/IEC 20000 (IT Service Management Code of Practice) and has been adopted by thousands of organizations worldwide, such as NASA, the UK National Health Service (NHS) and Disney™.
ITIL® Certifications & ITIL Exams
Beginning 11 February 2019, ITIL 4 will be available in the Philippines, conducted by the only ITIL 4 accredited trainer in the country, Deep Rawat.
SAS Management Inc. is a contributor in the new ITIL 4 along with many significant organizations and professionals in information technology around the world. SAS Management has been the trusted training organization for the ITIL 2011 all these years and have certified tens of thousands IT service management professionals not only in the Philippines, but also India and Malaysia.
The ITIL Qualifications scheme provides a modular approach to the ITIL® Certification and is comprised of 4 levels of certifications focusing on different aspects and degrees of depth:
- ITIL 2011 Foundation (Download TCO)
- ITIL 2011 Practitioner (Download TCO)
- ITIL Intermediate
- ITIL Expert
- ITIL Master
The modular structure makes the certification more flexible, thus more accessible and achievable. Each certificate carries a number of credits towards the advanced level qualifications. A minimum of twenty-two credits is required to achieve the ITIL® Expert level qualification.
Point your cursor on the desired area to magnify it.
The ITIL® Qualifications scheme provides a modular approach to ITIL® certification
ITIL® Related Downloads
- ITIL® Brochure: The world’s most widely used IT Service Management framework
- ITIL Roles and Intermediate Qualifications Matrix - content provided by ITSM Zone
- ITIL® Benefits for Business - ITGI & OGC
- ITIL Product Profile
ITIL® Sample Papers
ITIL® WhitePapers and Case Study
- Everything You Wanted to Know About ITIL® in Less Than One Thousand Words!
- Using ITIL® and PRINCE2® Together
- Business Analysis and ITSM
- Managing successful change: IT service transformation at HMRC
- An introduction to Service Integration and Management and ITIL®
- Disney’s ITIL® Journey
- Agile and the Best Management Practice framework within the public sector
- ITIL® is ITIL
- Review of Recent ITIL® Studies
- Executive Briefing: The Benefits of ITIL®
- ITIL in a Recession
- ITIL® 2011 Edition: The Basics
- ITIL® For Managed Service Providers
- ITIL® and BiSL: Sound Guidance for Business IT Alignment from a Business Perspective
- ITIL® Managing Digital Information Assets
- ITIL and Corporate Risk Alignment Guide: An Introduction To Corporate Risk and ITIL, and How ITIL Supports and is Assisted by Management of Risk (MoR®)
- Cross-Reference ITIL® V3 and MOF 4.0
- TOGAF™ 9.1 and ITIL®– Two Frameworks
- Integrating Six Sigma and ITIL® for Continual Service Improvement
- Synergies between ITIL and Knowledge - Centered Support (KCSSM)
- Best Practice In The Cloud An Introduction
- LV=™ Video Case Study
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.