This 2-day program explains the concepts and elements of risk management designed to assist the implementation of information security based on a risk management approach. Knowing the foundations in establishing, implementing and evaluating an effective Information security risk management will be featured based on the guidelines specified in ISO/IEC 27005:2011.
2 - Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Internalize the basis of having an effective information security risk management framework
- Discuss the fundamentals of establishing, implementing and evaluating the Information Security Risk Management framework based on the guidelines specified in ISO/IEC 27005:2011
- Know the techniques, watchpoints and other practices that help compliment the implementation of an Information Security Risk Management
- Members of an information security team
- IT professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of an Information security Management System (ISMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO/ IEC 27001 Standard
- Technicians involved in operations related to an ISMS
- CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.