This interactive and practical foundation course is designed to provide an introduction to information security management (ISM) systems as set out in ISO/IEC 27001:2013. Information security covers many issues, from copyright to internet security, and the proprietary information that an organization has is now recognized as one of its main assets. Ensuring the security of this information is thus a primary responsibility of senior executives in preserving the value of the organization.
1 - Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Interpret the basic requirement and principles of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and how they apply in practice
- Undertake a survey of their own organization and determine any weaknesses that need to be addressed
- Have an appreciation of the technical challenges likely to b encountered in implementing ISM systems.
- Members of an information security team
- IT professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of an Information security Management System (ISMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO/ IEC 27001 Standard
- Technicians involved in operations related to an ISMS
- CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
To inquire online about our award-winning training, please complete the form and SAS Management representative will contact you.