TRAIN THE TRAINER
Date(s) - Mar 19,2018 - Mar 20,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This 2-Day Training Program is designed to benefit employees that are being asked to design and/or deliver training in the workplace. This is a highly interactive, high intensity and high impact train the trainer course designed for workplaces that need trainers who can hit the ground running as soon as possible.
This program will teach participants how to determine the needs of an audience, improve classroom charisma, handle difficult participants, used activities effectively, learn more about the leaning needs of adults, planning and developing different types of training, delivering and assessing the success of the training.
This course will also cover the latest best practices and a number of opportunities to put learning into action. They will be able to practice delivery through several rounds of short presentations and trainings to be evaluated by the facilitator and the participants too. They will also learn how to develop a training course, Know Key concepts related to adult learning, training course design and training evaluation.
Duration 2 – Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Identify the characteristics of an exceptional trainer.
• Learn how to communicate one’s message effectively.
• Understand and identify different behavioral styles and adapt training as necessary.
• Learn how to deliver a course ensuring all the key elements of effective training are included
• Learn how to design a course targeted for adult learners.
• Gain Techniques for providing encouragement and coaching during the entire training process.
• Prepare and deliver a training session.
• Describe a needs analysis and why it is a necessary step in any training program.
• Develop strategies for handling hecklers and other difficult and disruptive participants.
• Point out the highlights and pitfall of various trainings.
• Present information in a clear, concise and engaging manner. Participants will demonstrate successful understanding of key concepts during a practice and final presentation.
• Learn how to create and use pre and post training course evaluation forms.
• Learn how to evaluate their peers and also receive feedback from them during the class.
• Train confidently without hesitation
Designed for anyone who is involved in the development of staff including managers, team leaders and internal training and coaching staff, this two day course is suitable for both newly appointed trainers as well as those seeking to update and refresh their skills focusing on training delivery’s best practice.
Bookings are closed for this event.