SUCCESSION PLANNING AND CAREER PATHING
Date(s) - Jan 23,2018 - Jan 24,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This course ensures that there are highly competent people in all positions, not just today, but in the future. This program focuses on the practical aspects of our work by establishing a clear relationship between the work to be done and the type of people available to do it. By establishing a positive framework, this will enable a company to clearly identify the potential talent on-hand and develop leadership qualities through coaching and mentoring interventions. Organizations that implement effective succession planning and career development ensure business continuity while motivating and retaining their talent.
Duration 2 Day Program
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand tools and approaches available for career and skills development
- Understand the basics of career development and succession planning.
- Compare traditional and career planning-oriented HR focus.
- Explain employee and employer career development roles.
- Examine innovative corporate career development initiatives.
- Close the developmental gap by operating and evaluating a succession planning and management program.
- Set life and career goals
- Create personal development plans
- Take ownership of their own development
- Assess all the relevant information and make plans accordingly
- Plan adaptation of competencies to meet changing business needs
- Prepare individual development plans.
- Understand how career development and succession planning can foster employee commitment.
- Manage career choices
Any professional who is involved in designing, setting up or controlling career development systems; also the managers who are involved in or accountable for, the career development of their staff
Bookings are closed for this event.