Date(s) - Sep 24,2018 - Sep 25,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
PRINCE2 provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. This method is the de facto standard for Project Management and is practiced worldwide. PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) provides common processes, management products, roles, and language for use throughout an organization’s projects.
The 2-day PRINCE2 Practitioner course (based on PRINCE2: 2009) builds on the knowledge that participants have gained in the PRINCE2 Foundation course and focuses on applying and tailoring PRINCE2 for the effective use of the PRINCE2 Project Management methodology in projects.
Duration 2- Day Program
At the end of this course, you will understand:
- Understand and apply the PRINCE2 Project Management method
- Understand the implications of using and implementing PRINCE2 Apply the principles of PRINCE2 to projects
- Apply the principles of PRINCE2 to projects
- Manage quality risks, and benefit
- Deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the specified business case
- Tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments
Those considering adopting PRINCE2:
- Project Managers
- Project Team Managers and Leaders
- Project Coordinators
- Project Support Staff
- Project Officers
- Consultants and Contractors
Bookings are closed for this event.