PMP® Bridge Program
Date(s) - Apr 16,2018 - Apr 18,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
So you’ve had your Project Management Fundamentals training and have been doing projects for a while. You’ve convinced yourself that being PMP® certified is your next career move. But how do you complete your 35 contact hours without going through the whole nine yards of a PMP® Exam preparatory course?
This program is designed for the project manager who has some formal training in project management but just need to complete his contact hours and focus on taking the PMP® Exam. It focuses on the PMP Exam Content Outline and drills the participant on various techniques on how to pass the exam.
Participants are given a copy of SAS Management’s Brain Dump and ITTO posters as well as a 90-day unlimited access to the PMP® Online Exam Simulation courtesy of SAS Global Academy. They will also be issued a certificate with 19 contact hours, which when added to the prescribed pre-requisite Project M anagement Fundamentals training course, satisfies the 35 contact hours’ requirement to take the PMP Exam.
Duration 2- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants should be able to:
- Describe the PMP® Exam and how to apply for the said exam
- Describe contents and major sections of the PMBOK® Guide
- Describe the PMP Exam Content Outline and how it relates to the PMBOK® Guide
- Describe some Tips and Tricks in taking the PMP Exam
- Answer correctly some of the sample questions based on the PMP® Exam
Bookings are closed for this event.