ITIL® 2011 Intermediate Capability Operational Support and Analysis (OSA)
Date(s) - Jul 24,2018 - Jul 27,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) Certificate is part of the ITIL® Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management Certificate. This 4 day course immerses students in the practical aspects of the ITIL® 2011 Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Operational Support and Analysis of services and service delivery. Successful implementation of ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis best practices enables IT departments to reduce downtime and costs while improving customer satisfaction. The main process and function focus areas in this course include: Event Management, Incident Management, Request Management, Problem Management, and Access Management. You will learn how to plan, implement and optimize the Operational Support and Analysis processes and gain the skills required to take the ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis Certification Exam.
Duration 4 day program
At the end of the training, participants are expected to:
• Understand Service Management as a practice and how the processes within Operational Support and Analysis support the Service Lifecycle.
• Know the important role of ITIL Operational Support and Analysis in service provision and understanding how the in-scope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes.
• Comprehend the activities, methods, and functions used in each of the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes
• Know how to apply Operational Support and Analysis processes, activities, and functions to achieve operational excellence Determine the importance of accounting in business transaction
• Measure ITIL Operational Support and Analysis performance
• Understand the importance of IT security and how it supports ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
• Understand technology and implementation requirements in support of Operational
• Individuals who have their ITIL v3 Foundation certificate (or the ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge certificate) and want to purse the Intermediate and Advanced level ITIL certifications.
• Individuals and/or operational staff who require a deep, practical understanding of the Operational Support and Analysis processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization. For example, operational staff involved in Service Portfolio Management, Service Catalogue Management, Service Level management, Demand Management, Supplier Management, Financial Management, and Business Relationship Management.
• IT professionals involved in IT Service Management implementation and improvement programs
• Typical roles, including (but not restricted to) IT professionals, IT/business managers, IT/business process owners, and IT practitioners.
Participant should hold an ITIL v3 Foundation certificate or ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge certificate.
Bookings are closed for this event.