ITIL® 2011 Foundation
Date(s) - Jul 11,2018 - Jul 13,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The ITIL® Foundation course is the entry level certification course for IT Service Management Best Practices training in ITIL®. This course covers the latest version of core ITIL® best practices presented from a lifecycle perspective. The course introduces the principles and core elements of IT service management (ITSM). ITIL® is comprised of five core publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement, promoting alignment with the business as well as improving operational efficiency. Students who have attended this course are suitably prepared to successfully take the associated ITIL® Foundation certification test which is a requirement for attending any of the further learning courses (ITIL® intermediate level training) available in this track.
• Strategy Management for IT Services
• Business Relationship Management
• Financial Management
• Demand Management
• Service Portfolio Management
• Service Catalog Management
• Service Level Management
• Supplier Management
Duration 3- Day Program
At the end of this training, participants should be able to:
• Identify the principles and concepts of IT Service Management based on ITIL®
• Identify the best practices of implementing ITIL® in an organization.
• Define the terminology used in ITIL®
• Identify the concepts and definitions used in the Service Lifecycle.
• Define Service Strategy concepts
• Define Service Design concepts
• Define Service Operations concepts
• Define Service Transition concepts
• Define Continual Service Improvement concepts
• Define the roles, processes, processes, and components within key areas of IT Service Management based on ITIL®
• Be prepared to take the ITIL® Foundation Certification exam
• Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
• IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program.
Bookings are closed for this event.