Fundamentals of Sales
Date(s) - Jul 19,2018 - Jul 20,2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This 2-day course will cover the tools necessary to build your own powerful sales process. You’ll also improve your general sales skills to achieve a much deeper understanding of your prospects and clients. This workshop offers practical and interactive exercises; you’ll be able to easily implement your learnings back at work. This program will also equip you with essential sales skills and clear understanding of the sales process and sales tools and techniques. The result will be greater accomplishment at every stage of the sales process from prospecting calls to closing the deal.
Duration 2 – Day Program
At the end of the 16-hour Program, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to improve sales results by implementing a behaviorally based performance management system
- Know how to prioritize management actions by learning comprehensive sales management processes
- Understand how to manage the activities of your sales team and plot their direction with precision
- Learn to develop the full potential of your team with proven sales coaching techniques
- Gain Essential sales and negotiation skills and techniques.
- Know how to use training to empower salespeople with key selling skills
- Understand what are the effective motivators for your sales team
- Embrace commitment in building a team of great sales professionals
- Anyone who would like to become more confident in selling, whether at work or home. Front liners, Supervisors and even managers should definitely develop these skills.
Bookings are closed for this event.