COBIT 5 Implementation
Date(s) - Oct 18,2017 - Oct 20,2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
COBIT® 5 is the latest edition of ISACA’s globally accepted framework. It provides an end-to- end business view of the governance of enterprise IT, recognizes the central role of information and technology in increasing value for enterprises of all sizes. The principles, practices, analytical tools and models found in COBIT® 5 embody thought leadership and guidance from business, IT and governance experts around the world.
To get a practical understanding of how to apply COBIT® 5 to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within the organization. Learn how to effectively implement and apply COBIT® 5 into your enterprise or how you can integrate components into client initiatives. Attendees will walk away with an appreciation of how to effectively use COBIT® 5.
On completion of this training and exam, candidates will be able to apply the COBIT® 5 good practice continual improvement lifecycle approach to GEIT, tailored to suit the needs of a specific enterprise. In particular, to:
- Analyze the enterprise drivers
- Apply the implementation challenges, their root causes and success factors
- Assess current process capability (As Is)
- Determine target process capability (To Be)
- Scope and plan improvements
- Consider practical implementation factors
- Identify and avoid potential pitfalls
- Leverage the latest good practices
- Apply the COBIT® 5 continual improvement lifecycle approach to address these requirements and establish and maintain a sustainable approach to governing and managing enterprise IT as “normal business practice”
Bookings are closed for this event.